Funding - In these pages you will find information about the different kinds of financial support that you may be entitled to as a student.
Bursary - We provide additional funding to certain part time and full time Home or European Union students in the form of the Access to Exeter Bursary and/or the National Scholarship Programme based on information about your household income provided by the relevant UK Funding Body
- The Government gives every university funds each year to assist students who need extra financial support because they have higher than expected costs
- The University of Exeter is committed to supporting students from a background where they might experience barriers in progression onto Higher Education. In order to support visiting our Penryn Campus in Cornwall, we are pleased to be offering a Travel Bursary Incentive Scheme to eligible students. This covers students from a variety of backgrounds (carers; those from care; mature students; estranged students as well as those who live in areas of deprivation). To find out if you qualify and to apply .
- The University of Exeter has a number of scholarships and bursaries which are available to its Students.
- We have five £2,000 scholarships each year providing an opportunity for five exceptional University of Exeter students to study abroad
- Paying student fees
- In these pages you will find information about the different kinds of financial support that you may be entitled to as a student, both from the UK government and from the University of Exeter.
- Once an offer of accommodation is made, in order to secure University accommodation in Exeter, you will need to pay a deposit.